Friday, October 21, 2011

Inspiring Pumpkin Carvings!

Halloween is quickly approaching. The leaves are falling, pumpkin spice lattes are flowing and the air is so crisp and chilly! One of my favorite parts of Halloween is pumpkins! Not one is the same size or shape. They are fun to carve, and yummy to eat! (The flavor and pumpkin seeds that is). Every year I wish I could carve multiple pumpkins because there are so many different ideas I have! I do my best to just focus on a few though =) I was browsing the internet for fun and different alternatives than the actual carving of a pumpkin and saw these!

This reminded me of fruit carvings!

I love the idea of this kitty

Fun, simple and creative!  And not messy at all

Some more carving "tattoo inspired"

How clever!? and simple!
Also simple and clever.  Insulation for a 'brain'.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment