Friday, December 9, 2011

2012 Pantone Color is revealed! "Tangerine Tango"!


Every year around this time I begin to get excited about what the upcoming Pantone color will be!  It has been revealed that 2012's color will be "Tangerine Tango"!  The reddish-orange color "provides the energy boost we need to recharge and move forward".  What could be a better color to bring in the new year?!  There's an element of encouragement in orange as well, and right now is the best time for an encouragement boost in everyday life.  Whether it's fashion, home design or product design, I am looking forward to that jolt of happiness and encouragement when I see the new Pantone "Tangerine Tango".

How fun are these rooms?!  This color has got me excited already!  I am excited to be seeing it more often.  Even just a pop of tangerine brightens up a room in a sophisticated yet fun way.



Like the sunset, tangerine has varying hues.  All of which are beautiful.  Get your ideas flowing for tangerine tango for 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Love this color! I can't wait to see how you incorporate it into your work!

    ReplyDelete